Do NOT flush them down the toilet…though that seems, quick and easy. It just adds more toxins to our water table. Hold on to them until you can drop them off at a local pharmaceutical drop-off site.
For Contra Costa County:
- Alamo Sheriff’s Substation – 150 Alamo Plaze, Ste. C
- Clayton Police Department – 6000 Heritage Trail
- Concord Police Department – 1350 Galindo St.
- Danville Police Department – 510 Gonda Way
- Lafayette Police Department – 3675 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Ste 130
- Martinez Police Department – 525 Henrietta St.
- Martinez Sheriff’s Field Ops. Bldg. – 1980 Muir Road
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center – 2500 Alhambra Ave., Martinez
- Moraga Police Department – 329 Rheem Blvd.
- Orinda Police Department – 22 Orinda Way
- Pleasant Hill Police Department – 330 Civic Drive
- San Ramon Police Department – 2401 Crow Canyon Road
- Walnut Creek City Hall – 1666 North Main Street
- Walgreens – 2900 Main Street, Walnut Creek (kiosk in store)